Monday 23 December 2013

It's Almost Christmas!

My internet access has been outrageously limited of late, I really only access the internet from my phone, so there haven't been any substantial blog updates, apologies!

I have so many post ideas lined up, but they'll have to wait until the new year. I'm basking in the last few days of the Christmas build-up here. Everyone is in great spirits, after the shocking year Ireland has had (cough, austerity, cough), things are definitely looking up. There was even a flurry of snow yesterday. Never say never :)

I'm looking forward to a day of Cadburys Selection Boxes, watching Love Actually on RTÉ, and cooking Christmas dinner for my reduced-numbers family.

For now, I'll leave you with a selection of my all time favourite Christmas songs; I Wish it Could Be Christmas Every Day, Fairytale of New York (an excellent cover my everyone's favourite Irish pop-ska band), and Last Christmas. George Michael, you have my heard forever.

Nollaig Mhaith!! xoxo


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment