Friday 25 January 2013

Attention All Pickpockets



I'm having a truly lazy Friday. This song is without a doubt one of my favourite Mountain Goats songs, but with a band like them, how can you have any less than 19 favourite songs? They're just amazing.

I'm also reading a lecture paper on welfare state politics that I found on this blog . He is a friend of my boyfriend's, and there's a lot you'll learn when you lurk your boyfriend's Facebook (we aren't friends on the auld FB, so I have a rummage around his page every now and then, no regrets). Welfare state politics, economics and social policies are my lifeblood.

I'm going to make some cooley (a little-used white fish) and ratatouille for dinner, then I'm going out, as the lady we live with has relatives coming over, and our bedroom has no heating in it.

Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment