Monday 6 July 2015

a few weeks in Denmark

I am so lucky to be able to spend a few weeks in Denmark this summer. Right now I'm back in our old apartment, and we're enjoying some exceptionally nice weather (with a thunder storm last night!), swimming in the Øresund, applying layers of sunblock, eating delicious salads, and planning for our trip to Norway at the end of the week. 

Leo's at work, so I'm up to my usually tricks; doing writing for my PhD, lots of admin (sigh), cleaning and cooking. Mondays may not be as good as the weekend when your weekend is filled with amazing coffee from the place your friend works at and all the delicious salad and bread you can handle, but it's pretty fantastic when you get to stay at home, clean at will (cleaning calms my soul) and think about preparing the most delicious dinner while listening to your new favourite song












1 comment:


  1. My name is Joe Pinzone and I'm casting an international travel show about expats moving abroad. We'd love to film in Denmark and wanted to know if you could help us find expats who have moved there within the last 15 months or have been there for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show documents their move to a new country and will place the country in fabulous light. The contributors on the show would also receive monetary compensation if they are filmed. If you'd like more information, please give me a call at 212-231-7716 or skype me at joefromnyc. You can also email me at joepinzone@leopardusa.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Joe Pinzone
    Casting Producer
    P: 212-231-7716
    Skype: Joefromnyc

    ReplyDelete