Friday 28 March 2014

the week that's in it

This week I passed my modul 1 Danish test at Studieskolen. I don't think anyone expected to fail, but I take everything school related really seriously so I stressed myself out the past two weeks studying.

We had drinks after the test and it was so nice to bond with those I've spent the past 6 weeks with. Some of them are moving on to do other things, but the majority of us are continuing onto module 2 next week.

I'm applying for a college course. A big one. I'll say no more because I don't expect to get it, but this is a huge step for me.

I've been catching up with some really distant blasts from the past, it feels weird but it's very nice.

The weather today is beautiful, warm and only a fraction of the breeze there usually is. I'm writing my application and getting ready to go play some Irish music at Kennedy's pub later.

Have a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment