Wednesday 13 March 2013

Mid-Week contentment

There's not a whole lot going on right now, and I couldn't be happier with that. We're experiencing some seriously unexpected snow. Leo did warn me last night that there was a forecast of a bit of snow, but I didn't expect to wake up to a few inches, and still falling, thick powdery goodness everywhere.

Leo stayed on at school to work on his project (I am doing marking out of my wood later on, but right now I'm pooped so I'm just chilling out. Got my toast with chocolate spread and also jam on, got my tea on, life is pretty sweet) so I have the place to myself for a few hours.


The library coffee shop knows what's important (ikke means not)


From the science lab at the college.
The main question is, why is there a science lab at a carpentry school?

My box-a work in progress


Snow

I'm about 1/4 through 1Q84, by Murikami. I haven't been this enchanted by a story in a long time. It is such a pleasure to read. I'm in this permanent dream state where all I want to do is read my book. I love that feeling. I'm also listening to Kraftwek, for a change, because I haven't had any new music in a very long time and Leo loves them, so I want to see what the fuss is about. It's weird, but in an 'I like it' kind of way.

Everything is nice, world. Everything is really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment