Saturday 9 February 2013

Snowy Saturday

It's my first real weekend day off in what feels like absolutely months, where I have nothing to plan, I amn't feeling guilty about taking time off work, and Leo isn't sitting at home on his lonesome like a big saddo. It's been snowing non-stop all morning, and I had perhaps the healthiest breakfast of my life.

Naturally, I have a cold. The shift in temperature from London's mild weather, and long walks to school early in the morning has messed with me a bit. I always get this viral chest infection, I hope what I have now doesn't turn into it.  I just want to sleep and stay in my really toasty room, but I want to make the most of my first weekend here so I'm going out cycling on my brand new shiny beautiful bike and later I'm going to listen to some folk music.

I've been listening to Kingdom a lot since I got here. Heathers are such a good...band(?), duo(?). Saw their first proper gig and it's amazing how much they've progressed.


I've got some Heinz tomato soup and lots of coffee to get me through the next couple of hours. It would be nice to be asleep. Good day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment